Construction Engineering Technician Job Jones amp DeMille Rooseveltby admin on more than 30 days
Jones & DeMille Engineering Recruitment 2020Description :
About the Position
As a Construction Engineering Technician, you will ensure successful accomplishment of project goals and objectives through outstanding communication skills and ability to foster client relationships.
Department: Construction Engineering
Position Type: Full-time
- Accountable to the Office Construction Engineering Manager
- Takes daily direction from Construction Engineering Sr./Specialists
- Indirectly accountable to Office Management and Project Management
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with Office Construction Engineering Managers, Construction Engineering Projects Managers, Office Managers, Project Managers and all Construction Engineering Department Team Members
In your role as Construction Engineering Technician, you will be part of our growing team by performing the functions and duties listed below:
- Responsible and accountable for assisting in the systematic and consistent on-site management of construction projects
- Participate in weekly Office Construction Engineering meetings
- As directed by Construction Engineering Sr./Specialists, prepare concise and accurate reports based on information received from Construction Engineering Team Members, contractors, agencies, vendors, and others on-site
- Inspect various aspects of construction work and perform continuous observation of assigned construction activities to ensure compliance with all applicable codes, standards, and specifications
- Document non-conformance and participate in determining appropriate resolution
- Participate in project related meetings including design coordination, pre-construction, site inspections, job site, punch lists, and final project closeout
- Nurture existing client relationships with a personalized, rural touch and humble and consistent communication, and by always doing the right thing
- Serve as a catalyst for communication, collaboration, and team building between the Office and Field Team Members, consistently demonstrating our firm’s commitment to our team members and clients
- Enforce and support our standards for consistent and superior client management and professional service delivery, as well as technical excellence
- Communicate regularly with and proactively advise Construction Engineering Sr./Specialists of any significant challenge that occurs on projects
- Proactively seek opportunities for cross-selling to enhance and expand our existing client relationships during and after projects
- Participate in the plan for civic and community leadership and overall engagement in the community for the Construction Engineering Department
- Maintain and expand professional capabilities through membership and other involvement in industry associations and other professional organizations, pursuing appropriate as well as required continuing education, certifications, writing, and speaking opportunities
- Practice mindful awareness of your activities and surroundings, and follow all company, OSHA, federal, state, and local health and safety guidelines and requirements
Performs other related duties as assigned by Office Construction Engineering Manager.
Experience & Certifications Required:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, engaged, and team oriented
- Energetic and flexible in order to perform in fast-paced environment and resolve challenges
- Demonstrate personal investment in your career
- Confident and forward thinking
- Handle multiple tasks under pressure and prioritize responsibilities
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Other Requirements: Valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR
Occasional air travel required
2+ years of construction engineering experience or other comparable experience
The team member must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally move up to 75 pounds. This may be required in a recurring manner and/or for long periods of time.
Frequent travel by car to client and project sites. The team member will be required to work in various weather conditions and extremes with excessive walking and standing, and/or utilization of various hand tools, as needed. The ability to navigate around, over, or through a variety of terrain obstacles and/or noisy work conditions including traffic and heavy equipment is required. The use of special safety precautions and/or equipment is also required.
The team member will be required to occasionally work at night or during alternate working hours, as well as travel overnight for out of town projects and/or to other offices.
Roosevelt or Vernal, Utah
Employment Type: Full-Time
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Jones & DeMille Engineering on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Construction Engineering Technician Roosevelt August 2020 Jones & DeMille Engineering above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Roosevelt below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.