Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job The Stepping Stones Group Chesterfieldby admin on more than 30 days
The Stepping Stones Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists and new grad Clinical Fellows like YOU for the 2020-2021 School Year! Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. As an ASHA certified continuing education provider, you will have access to our exclusive online professional development and resource centerBridge Academy. If you’re new to the school-setting, we’ve got you covered with first-class clinical support and our Foundations Mentoring Program.
How we support & invest in your career:
- Dedicated clinical manager
- Professional development stipend
- Bridge Academy
- Complimentary access to our ASHA approved CEU library
- Live ASHA approved CEU events monthly
- Foundations mentoring program
- Online resources & tools
- Professional certification offerings
- Full time, part time, local contract and travel eligible positions -nationwide
- Student loan repayment plans
- Full health benefits
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More!
- Master's Degree from an accredited university and Prior School Based Experience
- SLP CCCs and CFs (Speech Language Pathologists with CCC and Clinical Fellows)
Stepping Up For A Cause: Collectively we are aligning our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to The Stepping Stones Group e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.