Infusion Center Associate Job White Plains Hospitalby admin on July 1, 2020
White Plains Hospital Recruitment 2020Description :
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma, GED (required). Minimum one year or preferably three years of recent experience working in a medical facility.
- Perform multiple duties in a high volume area
- Efficiently balance visitors, phone callers, and all other duties
- Ability to deal professionally and efficiently with all staff and visitors and all levels of management
- Self-starter, self-motivated and ability to work without supervision
- Flexible, organized and able to set priorities
- Excellent telephone manners and good communication skills
- Exhibit courteous, cooperative and professional attitude at all times
- Retains composure under stressful circumstances
Location: White Plains Hospital · Patient Access Admitting
Schedule: Full Time, Day, Sun 8am-12pm Mon-Thur 10am-7pm
For further information, please refer official source from White Plains Hospital Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with White Plains Hospital, please register yourself at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Infusion Center Associate White Plains July 2020 White Plains Hospital above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in White Plains below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.