Sales Counter/ Driver Job Advance Auto Parts Prairie Chienby admin on February 28, 2021
Welcome to the karomall.com and today we would like to notify you the Latest Job Vacancies from the Advance Auto Parts with the position of Sales Counter/ Driver which was opened this. If this job suitable your qualifications, you can send your application directly through our latest Job site. Admittedly, every job is not easy to apply because it should meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are seeking potential candidates to work. Good job information Sales Counter/ Driver - Advance Auto Parts below matches your qualifications. Be successful.
Advance Auto Parts Recruitment
Sales Counter/ Driver Jobs in Prairie Chien
What is a Salesperson?
Entry level sales position capable of supporting the DIY business and achieve our sales and service objectives. The role has good knowledge of store systems, basic automotive system knowledge and basic part knowledge. The role has the basic ability to source from stores, hubs, pdq, and external suppliers. The role has in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes. Position can be part time or full time. MVR certification preferred.
- Provide GAS3 selling experience for DIY customer visits and phone calls
- Achieve personal sales goal and help store achieve its sales goals
- Provide DIY services including battery installation, testing, wiper installs, etc.
- Maintain store product and operational standards
- Responsible for inventory processes including truck put away, shoot outs, cycle counts, Back stock, etc.
- Store Cleanliness including floors, bathrooms, facing, dusting, parking lot
- General stocking including truck stocking and back stock
- Safely deliver parts to customers as needed
- Basic driving and navigation ability
- Ability to use delivery board system
- Friendly communication
- Ability to locate and stock parts
- Safety knowledge and skills
- Operating inventory systems and store equipment
- Parts and automotive system knowledge skills
- Operating POS and Parts lookup systems
- Expert at testing and diagnostic equipment for DIY service
Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Salesperson
- Speak and write English (Spanish a plus); communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers and management
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals
- Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed
Prior Experience that Sets a Salesperson up for Success
2-3 years of successful sales experience in a diverse retail environment, providing superior customer experiences
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will predominantly be walking or standing. The employee is required to be able to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually working inside; however, they will occasionally be outside and exposed to various weather conditions while performing such tasks as installing batteries and wiper blades. The employee is also occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; explosives; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Key Leader
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Advance Auto Parts system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.