On Call Mover Job Move Dudes LLC Brierby admin on more than 30 days
Move Dudes LLC Jobs 2020Description :
Do you have what it takes to be a Move Dude?
- Are you in good shape and able to safely lift 100 lbs?
- Do you have a kick ass positive attitude and are great with customers?
- Have a schedule that allows you to pick up some work on the side?
- Are you the type of person who shows up when they say they will?
We're looking for: someone EXTREMELY reliable and professional. We need quality people who show up on time and ready to kick ass with a smile. We provide all the training and will show you all the tips, tricks, and proper techniques of a Move Dude.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading of furniture, boxes, etc.
- Assemble and disassemble furniture and fixtures
- Provide amazing customer service
- Punctual and dependable
- Well groomed, deodorant wearing, and non smoking
Perks of working with Move Dudes:
- The pay is great- Hourly wage starts at $18/hr but keep your tips as well! It often comes out to being $25, $30, even $45/hr after tips.
- We try to have fun! -Yes we need to be professional in front of the client but we also joke, we laugh, while we get sh*t done.
- We care about our team- if you work hard for us, we'll work hard for you. We'll be flexible, accommodating, and listen to your wants and needs. We don't just want employees, we want a team, a posse, a squad. We want to make a job that you WANT to come to.
- Baller discounts- Offered not only to you but to your friends and family. Also make bonuses on clients you refer to us!
- Flexible Schedule- This is a great side gig for someone who has another job or for students because we will work with your schedule. Can turn into full time down the road.
- Employee Development - We want our team to reach their dreams and can help you get there. Whether it's career development, help with your resume, buying a house, financial and budget help, etc. The owner has many years of management experience and in the past has charged hundreds an hour for this type of consulting - offered to all employees as a benefit free of charge!
- Save on gym membership - Why pay to do CrossFit when you can do crossfit-like activities and get paid? Way better than a desk job!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Brier, WA (Required)
- What days/times are you available to work?
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.