Part-Time Teller Job First United Bank Adaby admin on more than 30 days
First United Bank Job Vacancies 2021Description :
We have a great team of friendly, talented and inspiring people at First United. As a learning organization, we take pride in offering exciting opportunities for employees to grow and follow their passions. That's one of the many reasons First United has been voted as one of the top places to work in Oklahoma since 2009! Browse this page to find out more about the First United culture and the many benefits of working here. Then, use our "Get Started" section to take your first step to being a part of First United.The Position Job Title Part-Time Teller Job Description
This position is responsible for providing exceptional service to bank customers by conducting appropriate transactions and meeting the needs of customers by referring them to appropriate departments in the bank.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Explains, promotes, and sells products and services such as traveler’s checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier’s checks. Cross-sells additional bank products and direct customers to representatives to open new accounts or for investing needs.
- Receives checking and savings deposits: verifies cash and endorsements, receives proper identification for cash back, and issues receipt of deposit. Identifies counterfeit currency.
- Examines checks deposited and determines proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and completes Hold Notices when necessary.
- Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances, processes savings withdrawals. Enters transactions into computer, and issues computer generated receipts.
- Answers basic customer inquiries regarding service charges and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Accepts loan payments: verifies payment amount and issues receipt.
- Buys and sells currency from the vault as necessary, ensuring that the teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded according to the guidelines set forth in the Teller Policy.
- Receives FICA payments: verifies deposit coupons are properly completed and checks are made payable to the “Bank”.
- Follows procedures for removing accounts from dormancy. Place holds on accounts for uncollected funds unless pre-approval is obtained from Officer/Supervisor.
- Balances drawer daily, including periodic batching of cashed checks. Counts and balances cash in automated teller machines and night depository. Counts and rolls loose coins. Enters required information into Vertex for Currency Transaction and Log Entry Reports.
- Attends weekly sales meetings and monthly community bank meetings.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles customer complaints and escalates issues to supervisor as needed.
- Recommends to supervisor possible methods to improve department.
- Completes all required compliance exams on a yearly basis.
- Adherence to all First United Policies and Procedures including Teller Policy.
- Dresses professionally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Work Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Cash handling, sales, or customer service experience preferred.
- Prior teller experience preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment and ability to make on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions, weighing customer satisfaction with Bank exposure to loss or fraud.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate well with customers by all means of communication including written, verbal, and non-verbal communication.
- Ability to use e-mail, phone, and other communication tools are necessary.
- Dependable and adheres to time lines and schedules.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please email us at [email protected] for assistance.is an Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to First United Bank e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.