ABA Behavior Therapist Technician Lowell Job Key Autism Servicesby admin on more than 30 days
Key Autism Services Jobs 2020Description :
If you are passionate about working with children and adolescents with autism, Key Autism Services is seeking part-time motivated and caring Behavior/ ABA Therapists!
We have cases available in our Lowell Region; Lowell, Carlisle, Billerica, Tewksbury, Dracut, Tyngsborough, and Dunstable.
Our services are for children with autism under the guidance of a behavioral supervisor (BCBA). With this position, you'll be working in-home with families implementing ABA (applied behavior analysis) therapy programs established by a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst).
Before applying, please thoroughly read through to make sure all of the items apply to the long-term career you are seeking as an RBT/ ABA! If so, we highly encourage you to send your resume in asap, our cases go quick!
- Most of our cases need to be serviced after school hours
- Behavioral Therapists must have flexible schedules and must be available to work a minimum of 2-3 days per week during the afternoon
Behavior Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one (1:1) in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Conduct discrete trails, implement behavior support, and treatment plans
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) Supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Arrive on time and be prepared for therapy sessions
What we offer:
- Hours: afternoon and early evening
- Competitive hourly rates and bonuses
- On-The-Job Training
- Opportunity for growth in the field of ABA
- For aspiring BCBA's we are offering Supervision, Practicum, and Mentoring!
- A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) 40-Hour Online course
- Bachelor's Degree or working towards your degree in a related field (Psychology, Education, or Sociology) preferred
- Experience working with children for 1 year in a 1:1 setting
- 1-year ABA Experience
- If no direct ABA experience, 1-2 years working as a Special Education Assistant, Paraprofessional, Teacher's Assistant, or ABA Tutor in a school or home setting
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle
Key Autism Services provides services to children and adults throughout the states of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Georgia. Services include programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other related conditions. We have been serving families since 2014. At Key we work as compassionate partners with individuals, families, case managers and other professionals to provide the level of support needed to improve the lives of the clients we serve.
At Key Autism Services, all the autism treatment services we provide are guided by a common philosophy about the role of the family in a child's development. We strive to equip both the children and their families with necessary skills for strong, satisfying relationships with one another, because we know that learning happens best when it happens in the context of playful, reciprocal interactions with life partners.
We believe family is the foundation for a child's development. Family is the ever-present guiding force in a child's life from the first breath through all the growing-up years. Family doesn't close for the holidays, go on vacation or call it quits at five o'clock. Family remains a persistent presence on a day-in, day-out basis, through all the seasons of the year, through all the years of childhood.
Our team is committed to helping individuals and their families become self-sufficient and live as independently as their abilities allow. We hire compassionate, highly trained and dedicated individuals who show a passion to contribute their skills to make our client healthier and stronger.
Check out what we have to offer! https://www.keyautismservices.com/careers/
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Key Autism Services system at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in ABA Behavior Therapist Behavior Technician Lowell Lowell August 2020 Key Autism Services above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Lowell below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.