General Production Worker Job TC Transcontinental Tomahby admin on more than 30 days
TC Transcontinental Job Vacancies 2020Description :
TC Transcontinental is a leader in flexible packaging in North America, and Canada’s largest printer. The Corporation is also the leading Canadian French-language educational publishing group. For over 40 years, TC Transcontinental’s story has been one of innovation and transformation to meet our customers’ evolving needs. Our strong family values, entrepreneurial spirit and long-term vision have always been at the heart of our success. With our 3 business segments in Packaging, Print and Media, we continue to optimize, transform and grow while making impressions that count!
TC Transcontinental Packaging brings a distinctive blend of science, technology, and art together to create flexible packaging that preserves our customers' products and accentuates their brands on the store shelf. The Packaging sector has over 4,000 employees and 29 production facilities worldwide. We specialize in extrusion, lamination, flexographic printing and converting of plastic and paper products. You will join a high-performing team that is passionate about creating the perfect package, no matter what industry.
About this opportunity
The Tomah Facility employs over 120 employees and operates on three shifts. The general production position duties will include setting up machinery and manufacturing product according to specification, checking quality of product produced, packing product which may require lifting boxes up to 50 lbs. over an 8-hour shift. Full-Time, Monday – Friday with occasional required daily and weekend overtime.
What you will do
- Work collaboratively with your fellow coworkers
- Meet all production and quality standards
- Continue to learn and grown as part of the TC Transcontinental Packaging Team
- Assist with troubleshooting minor machine problems when equipment is down or not performing to standard
- Continually learn the responsibilities of the various positions to advance
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
What you have to offer
- Desire to fulfill TC Transcontinental’s Values in all interactions; Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Performance.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and handle a wide variety of responsibilities in a timely manner
- Consistently at work and on time
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram forms
- Must be detail oriented and able to distinguish colors
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing requirements
- Tobacco Free Facility
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career;
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. A competitive compensation package, 401K plan and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family’s needs];
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
Learn more about us
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to TC Transcontinental website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in General Production Worker Tomah August 2020 TC Transcontinental above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Tomah below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.