Retail Sales Associate Job TROC Dyersburgby admin on more than 30 days
TROC Jobs 2020Description :
START YOUR CAREER WITH AS A WIRELESS SPECIALIST - It's only the BEGINNING...DO YOU HAVE THE "IT" FACTOR??
has been chosen by WALMART to operate and staff their Electronic Centers of the FUTURE and we MUST be doing something right-it's been 4 years and going strong!
The WIRELESS SPECIALIST ROLE & YOU!
Our Wireless Specialist understands that it is possible to build trusting customer service relationships, while maintaining sales goals. Being comfortable with approaching customers to promote a sale is what our Wireless Specialists are all about. At , reliability and care are essential in ensuring inventory is managed, procedures are being followed and work shifts are being covered. If you take pride in being a technology geek and aspire to educate others about technology, then is the place for you to jump start your career!
The best employees not only exceed goals, but also make the workplace a brighter place for everyone;we are looking for smiles and a desire to succeed!
- Must be willing to greet customers to build relationships and promote wireless products
- Must have experience in the service industry; one year of sales experience can make all the difference in sales success
- Must own a smart phone with a data plan
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Must have reliable transportation each day.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age
- Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours.” There is a specific schedule and we need your flexibility and willingness to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays
At , our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at .
Give us your best and we’ll give you ours.
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- It's all up to you! Uncapped commission, plus competitive hourly wage
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (separate plan available for PTers)
- Paid time off for FT employees
- Discount programs
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at during the COVID-19 pandemic
Responsibilities: is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email [email protected] describing the accommodation.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to TROC website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.