Front Office Receptionist Job NEW Health Programs Association Loon Lakeby admin on April 29, 2020
NEW Health Programs Association Recruitment 2020Description :
NEW Health's Loon Lake clinic is looking for a Front Office Receptionist.
Purpose of Job:
Improve the overall health of the communities we serve by performing reception, scheduling and general administrative support duties as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Immediately greets patients upon arrival; verifies appointment time, insurance and personal information.
- Collects co-pay and applicable paperwork from patient.
- Reconciles daily receipts/petty cash.
- Takes patient demographics over the phone & enters info into electronic dental records system (EDR).
- Ensures accuracy and completion of fee slips/intake forms before forwarding to billing for processing. Closes batches daily.
- Professionally answers calls, takes messages and/or refers callers to appropriate individuals.
- Schedules appointments and translators as needed.
- Treats patients with highest respect in all functions of job and maintains patient confidentiality.
- Monitor patient waiting rooms for cleanliness and security.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: HS diploma or equivalent required. Applicable additional schooling and/or formal training preferred. Customer service and multi-line telephone experience preferred.
Skills: Computer skills required. Ability to spell accurately. Able to clearly communicate information to patients and gather information from patients. Must have basic math skills to calculate patient payments.
Front Office staff are required to stand, sit, and be mobile 1/3rd to 2/3rd of the time. They are required to use hands to finger, handle or feel over 2/3rd of the time; while reaching with hands and arms occurs 1/3rd of the day. Climbing or balancing, stooping, kneeling or crouching occurs less than 1/3rd of the time. Communicating by talking/ hearing occurs over 2/3rd of the day. Amount of time spent lifting or exerting force is about 50% for up to 10lbs and less than 1/3rd of the time up to 25-40lbs. Rarely is there a need to lift more than 41lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NEW Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran status, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
For further information, please refer official source from NEW Health Programs Association on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.