Administrative Assistant - Cancer Center Clinical Research Trials Job Careers | West Virginia University Morgantownby admin on November 27, 2020
Careers | West Virginia University Vacancies 2020 - Careers | West Virginia University give an opportunity to fill Administrative Assistant - Cancer Center Clinical Research Trials that will be placed in Morgantown.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Oversee key office administrative duties.
- Assist in document collection for IRB submissions and protocol compliance.
- Assist in preparation/submission of IRB annual renewals.
- Perform data input into the OnCore database.
- Manage scheduling for CTRU.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software.
Assist in budget and contract routing to the WVU Office of Sponsored Programs.
- Associates degree from a 2-year college or technical school;
- Three (3) years of experience providing administrative support;
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
- Skilled at managing and maintaining multiple schedules along with own workload
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of computer software, including applications
- Skilled at creating reports, memos and other documents
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2020 Posting Classification: Research Corporation Exemption Status: Non-Exempt Benefits Eligible: Yes Schedule: Full-time
West Virginia University, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.