EShop Associate - Job Harmons Grocery Lehiby admin on more than 30 days
Harmons Grocery Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The purpose of this position is to accurately select and pack groceries and merchandise ordered on line by Harmons customers. This person will receive and check incoming orders, locate and gather the products from inside the store in a timely manner and ensure that all orders are ready for customer pickup with attention to quality and freshness. This position is to increase the direct website use through delivering an exceptional customer service experience. This person will respond to customers’ orders and inquiries, review requests, contact customers to clarify orders ensuring all necessary information is included and may route questions to the appropriate department. This person will provide excellent customer assistance via email support and phone support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows established departmental and store policies and procedures
- Receive and check incoming eCommerce orders
- Assemble orders as necessary to match individual eCommerce invoices
- Review and inspect orders ensuring that the correct specifications have been met
- Confirms pricing accuracy and signage for all products, paying particular attention to ad items
- Provide customer support efforts by using product knowledge
- Constantly be in touch with the daily updates and requirements of the customers
- Helps ensure product descriptions are accurate by communicating opportunities to Support Team
- Increase traffic to the website and strengthen Harmons customer loyalty
- Contacts customers to clarify requests
- Provide continuous improvement to website conversations and customer engagement
- Assists as needed to ensure the success of eCommerce as a whole
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Consistent and daily interaction with store associates
- Consistent and daily interaction with customers
- Consistent and daily interaction with Support Team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred; or any combination of education, experience, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of internet technology
- Basic math and organizational skills
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Must enjoy working with and handling grocery products
- Great attention to detail with accuracy
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and prioritize customers issues
- Must possess integrity, a positive attitude, be mission-driven, and be self-directed with a demonstrated passion for Harmons’ mission and commitment to working collaboratively
- Continually strives to be product minded, customer minded, personnel minded, detailed, forward focused and consistent
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally performed in a safe and comfortable office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and eye, hand and foot coordination; hear and respond to customer inquiries. Also requires standing, walking and bending throughout the entire work day and the ability to occasionally maneuver objects weighing up to 40 pounds from location to location.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.