Physician - Infectious Disease Job Franciscan Health Michigan Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Franciscan Health Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Franciscan Physician Network
1225 East Coolspring Avenue
Michigan City, IN 46360
Multiple Shifts Available Full-Time Fellowship Required WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Infectious Disease physician located at our FRANCISCAN PHYSICIAN NETWORK COOLSPRING HEALTH CENTER in Michigan City, IN. WHAT WE NEED: Ideal candidate will have excellent diagnostic skills with strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will be a quick thinker, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Provider will display exceptional interpersonal skills while working collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.5:00 p.m.
- 36 hours of patient contact
- Flexible clinic hours
- Daily hospital rounding
- Weekday Call 1:8
- Weekend Call 1:4
- Holiday Call 1:4
- Call starts 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Average outpatient volume: 10 – 12 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 12 – 20 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
With 13 hospitals, is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve. WHAT WE OFFER: At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
The area boasts four beautiful seasons and YEAR-ROUND RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES such as CAMPING, HIKING and BIKING, award-wining BREWERIES and WINERIES, a CHARMING LAKE-SIDE ZOO, ART FESTIVALS, CASINO and OUTLET SHOPPING MALL.
The regional economy is a diverse mix of AGRICULTURE, HEALTHCARE, MANUFACTURING AND TOURISM. The area is home to outstanding educational programs – including the state’s first construction trade apprenticeship program and energy academy. Not to mention colleges and universities including VALPARAISO UNIVERSITY, PURDUE UNIVERSITY, INDIANA UNIVERSITY and the UNIVERSITY OF NORTE DAME, all within an hours’ drive.
Let us show you why we love where we live!
- HARBOR COUNTRY
- HARBOR COUNTRY ADVENTURES
- INDIANA DUNES NATIONAL PARK
- INDIANA DUNES TRAVEL GUIDE
- VALPARAISO INTERNATIONAL CENTER
- VISIT CHICAGO
- VISIT MICHIGAN CITY LA PORTE
- VISIT THE SOUTH SHORE, CHESTERTON
- VISIT THE SOUTH SHORE, VALPARAISO
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience License(s): Physician License Certification(s): Board Certified Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity. PHYSICIAN & ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Franciscan Health on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.