Cashier Job PGA Tour Superstore Austinby admin on more than 30 days
PGA Tour Superstore Job Vacancies 2020Description :
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we’re always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we’re dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization. Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates – driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis.
Reporting to the Services Supervisor, the Cashier works together with all store associates to provide our customers with an exceptional shopping experience. They partner with other Cashiers and the Manager on Duty to resolve Front End issues and improve transaction throughput. Most importantly, they build on-going relationships with our customers.
Overall Function of this Position:
- Cashiers champion the PGA TOUR Superstore ‘Customer First’ philosophy by providing a great checkout experience to each and every customer.
- Cashiers ring up and tender complicated transactions efficiently while interacting with customers.
- Must be knowledgeable about all store programs and promotions, and follow all related operational processes.
- Must be able to identify and differentiate between various products.
- The Cashier’s top priority is to ensure that every customer receives the best possible shopping experience. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring every customer observed within 10 feet is greeted within 30 seconds.
- Verifying his/her till at the beginning of each shift and balancing the till at the end of every shift.
- Identifying each item correctly and entering it accurately into the register.
- Processing various Front End transactions, such as returns, exchanges, gift cards, lesson redemptions, loyalty program awards, discounts, promotions, coupons, etc.
- Identifying potential theft or shoplifting situations and immediately notifying a supervisor.
- Identifying product tagging problems, UPC mismatches, improper markdowns, and assisting their supervisor in fixing the problems to improve register throughput.
- Identifying low-stock or out-of-stock items at the Front End and notify the appropriate department associates to replenish the merchandise stock.
- Addressing customer concerns and questions by resolving them promptly to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Informing customers of all store promotions, merchandise specials, and in-store events.
- Informing customer of our Players Club membership programs and special events.
- Maintaining the Front End area in a clean, professional presentation at all times.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Communication: Good listening and interpersonal skills. Candidates must possess good verbal and written communication skills and communicate well with customers and other associates.
- Analytical: Candidates must have good math and process skills. They must be able to execute complicated transactions quickly and accurately. They must be able to identify products correctly and assist in resolving product labeling problems.
- Computer: Candidates must possess basic computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and the Internet.
- Organization: Candidates must be able to organize and process various forms, receipts, and multiple tender types. They must organize transaction paperwork and balance their till at the end of every shift.
- Education: The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a G.E.D. or high school diploma.
- Experience: One to Two (1-2) years of retail cashiering experience and customer service preferred.
- Working conditions and physical demands:
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb up and down a ladder, move throughout the store, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible work week, and work nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- Working conditions and physical demands:
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn’t just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through PGA Tour Superstore system at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Cashier Austin August 2020 PGA Tour Superstore above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Austin below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.