Cleaner Job BJ #039 s Restaurant and Brewhouse Vacavilleby admin on more than 30 days
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse Jobs 2020Description :
Open Interviews || Walk-in Apply!
Monday thru Friday, 2pm to 4pm
We’re ready for you to join our team!
At BJ’s the safety of our team members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
Our team members must be 18 years of age or older to be hired as a BJ’s Team Member.
The Cleaner will assist in providing our guests a Gold Standard dining experience, by ensuring they have a clean, sanitary and safe dining environment. This position is responsible for performing daily and scheduled deep cleaning and sanitation of the restaurant.
Duties and Responsibilties
- Provide and maintain a clean, safe and hazard-free environment for our Guest, adhering to all restaurant sanitation, health and safety guidelines
- Perform daily and deep cleaning and sanitation of restaurant, floors, bathroom and grounds
- Empty and properly dispose of all trash
- Work with management team to address related maintenance needs inside and outside of the restaurant
- Notify manager of any issues with equipment or breakage, that would affect the supply of necessary items for service
- Handle cleaning chemicals as directed, including: safe use, storage and disposal of chemicals, following all safety guidelines and procedures. Alerts Management of the need to reorder supplies
- Maintain clean uniform and understands need for professional conduct at all times
- Attendance in mandatory meetings, training and workshops
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies, procedures and laws, including health and safety standards
- Ensure compliance with BJ’s Code of Ethics, Integrity and Conduct, BJ’s Seven C’s, and BJ’s Principles of Professional Service
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Family Culture
- Great Pay and Benefits
- Free Shift Meals
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Training across different areas/stations
- Long lasting career options40% of our managers are team member promotions
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and take initiative
- Must be able to absorb and retain information quickly
- Mature judgment in handling all matters
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Must possess the ability to stand, walk, reach, bend and kneel repeatedly (often for long periods of time) throughout entire shift
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds, in weight, on a semi regular basis
- Ability to speak, read and write English
Prior experience preferred, but not necessary. We will train the right people to succeed in this position
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.