Orthodontist Job Gettysburg Dental Associates / Just Kidsby admin on more than 30 days
Gettysburg Dental Associates / Just Kids Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are looking for an Orthodontists to lead the growth of the practice and provide leadership to the existing team to meet practice goals. Someone able to leverage the offerings of a successful practice to maximize the department’s expectations
Fit Patients for Braces and Other Appliances
Orthodontists mainly check patients for their need for braces or mouthguard appliances to treat malocclusion (such as overbites), overcrowded teeth, gaps, and other conditions (such as TMJ). They apply braces and aligners to the teeth of adults and children, create and fit retainers, and mold night guards and other appliances. They schedule regular checkups to make adjustments to braces and track patient progress.
Perform Diagnostic Tests
From visual inspections to digital X-rays, orthodontists use various diagnostic tests to determine the condition of a patient’s teeth and the best treatment options. They might also make plaster molds of patient teeth to analyze any occlusion issues.
Create Treatment Plans and Discuss Cost Estimates
Once a diagnosis has been made, orthodontists discuss the best treatment options with the patient. They discuss the cost and effectiveness of each option and together with the patient decide on the best course of action. They write up treatment plans and make referrals to other professionals, such as dental surgeons, if needed.
Discuss Proper Dental Care and Hygiene with Patients
Orthodontists use handouts and verbal instructions to describe the proper care of braces as well as removable mouthguards and other dental appliances. They also detail proper oral hygiene methods for the care of gum diseases and other oral problems.
· Business skills – when running their own practice, an orthodontist should be adept at various areas of business, such as marketing, accounting, personnel management, and billing
· Communication skills – orthodontists must effectively communicate with both adults and children in this occupation; explaining adequate care of braces and general hygiene is an important aspect of being an orthodontist
· Customer service – providing patients with a favorable experience in order to retain clients and build a successful practice calls for strong customer service skills
· Computer skills – strong computer skills, especially when operating digital diagnostic equipment, is a must for orthodontists
· Problem-solving skills – orthodontists should be prepared to consider various treatment plans and strategies to help patients solve problems with teeth irregularities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120.00 - $125.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Perioperative Care
- Primary Care
- 10 hour shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Orthodontics: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Dentistry
For more detail information, please refer official source from Gettysburg Dental Associates / Just Kids on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.