Assistant Manager Job Arctic Circle Santaquinby admin on more than 30 days
Arctic Circle Jobs 2020Description :
Contribute to Arctic Circle’s success in a lively, fast-paced, people-friendly service environment. There is advancement potential for the right candidates. Our valued management teams oversee all aspects of the unit including, but not limited to:
- Hiring, inspiring, training, developing, promoting, terminating and disciplining team members
- Supervising and directing employee work
- Ensuring food quality, taste, presentation, guest service and safety standards are consistently achieved
- Maintaining the unit’s cleanliness and sanitation
- Engaging with guests to ensure pleasant experiences
- Working throughout the restaurant in various positions
- Monitoring and ordering inventory and supplies
- Recording sales, expenses, payroll and other financial records
- Delivering cash deposits to the local depository bank
- Creating and adhering to the unit’s budget
- Coordinating local area marketing activities
- Understanding and adhering to employment and food service laws and regulations
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, enthusiastic, organized and dependable self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who’s able to perform without supervision. Working holidays and weekends is normally required. The work schedule requires approximately 50 hours per week. Thorough hands-on training on our proprietary systems and procedures will be provided.
Preference will be given to applicants with a High School Diploma plus two years of restaurant experience with at least one of the years at management level. Must be able to use a computer to record unit data. A valid Driver’s License is required. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Assistant Manager Santaquin August 2020 Arctic Circle above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Santaquin below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.