Night Auditor Needed Job Hampton Inn amp Suites and Homewood Denver DowntownConvention Centerby admin on September 4, 2020
Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites Denver DowntownConvention Center Hiring 2020 - Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites Denver DowntownConvention Center is looking for the best people to fill Night Auditor Needed that will be placed in Denver.
Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites Denver DowntownConvention Center Recruitment 2020Description :
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites Denver DowntownConvention Center website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.