Staff Nurse RN LPN Job Royal Health Group Braintreeby admin on more than 30 days
Royal Health Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
All Shifts Available!
Days - 7am to 3pm
Eves - 3pm to 11pm
Overnights - 11pm to 7am
Per Diem also available for All shifts!
Sign on bonus up to $2,000
Under the Direction of the Director of Nursing or Nursing Supervisor, the primary purpose of an (RN/LPN) is to provide nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants and to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Direct the nursing assistants to ensure quality care is provided at all times.
- Meet with nursing staff, as well as support personnel in planning the shifts' services, programs, and activities.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Complete assessments, care plans, treatments etc.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Perform routine charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures.
- Ensure and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and a positive environment.
- Positive communication with residents, families, staff and outside providers.
New graduates welcome!
Must be able to work rotating holidays and rotating weekends.
Royal Braintree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is conveniently located in the heart of Weymouth Landing where Braintree, Weymouth and Quincy converge, and within easy walking distance of public transit. We are easily accessible from South Shore Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess/Milton, and all Boston hospitals.
We offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision benefits packages, paid time off, 401(k), Pay in Lieu of Benefits, and Tuition reimbursement as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Royal Health Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Royal Health Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location which the company has facilities.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Staff Nurse RN LPN Braintree August 2020 Royal Health Group above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Braintree below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.