Medical Front Office Assistant - 4 Day Work Week! Job Triad Dermatology Winston Salemby admin on more than 30 days
Triad Dermatology Recruitment 2020Description :
*Must be willing to travel to Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC
The Front Office Receptionist serves patients and visitors by answering phones, assisting patients with registration and intake, and scheduling appointments. This position is supervised by front office coordinator and Revenue Cycle Manager.This position is patient focused with the objective of ensuring positive patient experiences and outcomes.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Notes patient arrival in Practice Management System (Nextech).
- Identifies patients by date of birth and name in computer system and creates new account if patient is not in the system.
- Prepares necessary patient paperwork prior to patient’s appointment.
- Calls “No Show” appointments to reschedule, makes appropriate notations in Practice Management System and sends letters to patients when necessary.
- Optimizes patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone and comforts patients by anticipating their anxieties and answering their questions.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Reviews Practice Management System (Nextech) for information that needs to be updated. Works with patients to obtain updated information and accurately enters information in Practice Management System (Nextech).
- Identifies payer sources, verifies insurance eligibility, financial status and assigns correct payor type. Verifies if prior authorization from insurance is required; notifies Billing Department, if required.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient copays and/or balances at check in/out.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, and reports changes as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Routinely demonstrates superior customer service skills.
- Answers the telephone in a timely and polite manner.
- Communicates with patients, visitors, providers and team members in a courteous, professional, cooperative and mature manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- EMR Systems: 2 years (Required)
- Medical Front Office: 3 years (Required)
- dermatology: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Triad Dermatology system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.