Family Nurse Practitioner-Community Outpatient Job Hudson River Healthcare Poughkeepsieby admin on more than 30 days
Hudson River Healthcare Job Vacancies 2020Description :
As our organization responds to the current health crisis we continue to recruit talented clinicians to support our struggling communities. Family Nurse Practitioner needed to manage diverse patient panel in busy multi-specialty outpatient clinic. FQHC or similar community health experience and bilingual Spanish a plus.
HRHCare Health is a leading community healthcare organization. We seek a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner to manage a panel and work collaboratively with primary care physicians and other specialty providers in our medium-sized outpatient primary care practice.
- Market competitive compensation in a collegial work environment
- 35-40 hours per week including one late night; one Saturday per month; rotating telephone call
- NYS license, board certification and dedication to providing quality healthcare services to underserved New Yorkers required
- Strong administrative and case management supports enable you to focus on patient care
- Enjoy a rich benefits program including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings
- CME, malpractice coverage and potential federal loan forgiveness
- Grow with an organization known for excellence and leadership in integrated care
Eastern Dutchess County opportunities also in Dover Plains and Hudson
Apply today to learn more!
Founded over 40 years ago as a Federally Qualified Health Center, Hudson River Health Care is one of the nation’s largest community health providers. The HRHCare network of 43 health centers throughout the Hudson Valley, New York City, and Long Island provides affordable, accessible care to over 225,000 patients annually. The network’s exceptional primary care practitioners, specialists, and support staff have made HRHCare a destination for convenient, high-quality care for all. In 2018, Brightpoint Health, an FQHC network with sites in all five boroughs of New York City, joined HRHCare.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- FNP certification (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Waiting period may apply
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Hudson River Healthcare system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.