Customer Care Agent - HVOE Job Southern Glazer #039 s Wine and Spirits Tampaby admin on more than 30 days
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits Recruitment 2021Description :
- Coordinate the entire EDI process –Inbound / Outbound for call center locations.
- The entry of Customer Master Information (Chain information, buying group, etc.).
- Investigate critical account information and link various SWS IT systems.
- Research on chains, invoices, items, payments, etc. related to transmissions.
- Responsible for problem-solving with a positive and professional demeanor.
- Ensure timely and accurate output of all work.
- Accurately and effectively handle large volumes of account set up.
- Able to work under time constraints and maintain accurate customer data.
- Accurately and effectively handle large volumes of electronic order processing.
- Ability to handle incoming calls and resolve customer issues; may include customer order entry, pick up requests, general customer inquiries, etc.
- Perform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Accurately and effectively handle large volumes of order processing.
- Responding to verbal, written, and email requests/correspondence.
- Timely and accurate order entry of Key Account, major chains, or designated large orders as business needs dictate.
- Verification of accurate processing to include, but not limited to, appropriate approvals, usage of correct billing profile, chargeback destinations, and complete documentation of entry.
- Must be flexible and able to work any hours that the call center is open. Shifts may change.
- The National Call Center is required to work many holidays and weekends and the Staff will be asked to fulfill the business need.
- Must be able to maintain a professional and positive attitude towards internal and external customers, at all times.
- Report to work daily, work your full shift, and adhere to Southern Glazer’s Time and Attendance Policy.
- Able to work under time pressure and maintain/produce accurate Customer Records to reflect account status while providing a high level of service and efficiently resolving concerns posed by the customer.
- Work hand in hand with the NCC training team to complete New Hire Customer Care and Refresher Training.
- Ability and willingness to cross-train in other functions for both agent progression and site coverage.
- High School Diploma/GED and 2-3 years of customer service experience in a business environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Excel.
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically Excel and Outlook a must.
- Accurate data-entry skills.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills in carrying out job duties with various departments and levels of management.
- Basic mathematical skills including calculating percentages and discounts for customers.
- Capable of solving a variety of customer service problems and supporting a range of personalities and customer types.
- As needed in case of an emergency.
At Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits employees from different cultures and geographies bring together their unique backgrounds, experiences, and values to understand the needs of suppliers and customers. Diversity of thought is critical to the company’s success and growth. We are dedicated to hiring, developing, and retaining the best talent in the market.
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the practice of Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits:
Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits is the largest distributor of beverage alcohol in North America, and proud to be a multi-generational, family-owned company. Southern Glazer’s has a proud history of consistently delivering impeccable service in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia, Canada and the Caribbean. It’s all made possible by our employees. Our careers focus on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. Challenging our colleagues every step of the way, we provide the tools for them to grow, succeed and accomplish both their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service for our suppliers and our customers while we put you on the career path you’ve been looking for. Southern Glazer’s is nationally recognized by its supplier partners as well as by its customers for its state-of-the-art distribution capabilities and its leading-edge information technology. We also believe in the importance of giving back, being a socially responsible corporate citizen and making generous contributions to national, state and local charitable organizations.
For further information, please refer official source from Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.