AM Package Handler PT $13 50/hour #034 Hiring Event Thur 8AM-10AM 08/27- (75th Ave amp Buckeye Rd ) AZ Job OnTrac Phoenixby admin on more than 30 days
OnTrac Careers 2020 - OnTrac is seeking the best people to apply AM Package Handler PT $13.50/hour "Hiring Event" Thur. 8AM-10AM 08/27- (75th Ave. & Buckeye Rd.) Buckeye, AZ that will be placed in Phoenix.
OnTrac Job Vacancies 2020Description :
"Hiring Event" Thursday. 8AM-10AM 08/277400 W. Buckeye Road, Phoenix, AZ 85043
is hiring 100's of Package Handlers across the Western US. It's an excellent job for students, parents that need flexible shifts for childcare, and a fantastic workout.
We're also sensitive about those who have lost their jobs during this national emergency. If you know someone who is looking for work, we want to help. And, referrals qualify for a bonus!
Our current compensation plan includes a $1/hr extra bonus during the Covid crisis. To receive the bonus, you must be an active hourly employee in the facility still working on the last day of the calculation period.
For more information text at 25000
Part-time Shift: Monday-Saturday 4:00AM-10:30AM
Join our team and refer your friends to earn up to $400 dollars per referral!!
Getting Hired at is Easy
- Apply online for a phone interview.
- Take a site tour to learn about the job.
- Possibly receive a same-day offer!
Package Handlers at can expect:
- Get paid WEEKLY!
- Pay increases every 6 months for the first two years
- Paid sick time and opportunity to contribute to a 401K.
- A fun and energetic work environment
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted into lead or other operational roles!
- Access to Teledoc; an easy and cost-effective way to speak to a doctor and get prescriptions without an office visit!
- And much more!
As a Package Handler, counts on you to:
- Be safe—safety is our first core value!
- Unload trucks and sort packages by their delivery ZIP Code.
- Inspect packages to make sure they are safe for truck transportation.
- Be a team player—everyone works together to keep the "On Time for Less" promise to our shippers!
- Regularly lift, push, pull and move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
Please help us reach communities with the goods they need during the COVID-19 outbreak. You are needed now more than ever! Join our team today.
Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
This is a safety sensitive position.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.