Project Coordinator Job A1 Sewer amp Septic Service Inc Merriamby admin on more than 30 days
A1 Sewer & Septic Service, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Since 1968, A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc. has been serving Kansas City with the fastest, friendliest service in the community. We are a family-owned business that seeks to serve the residents and businesses of the Kansas City Metro Area with high-quality service, honesty and compassion. We are seeking an individual that exhibits those qualities to join our team as a full-time Project Coordinator.
- Assist plumbing department with each step of the bidding, scheduling, permitting and invoicing process.
- Revise service quotes for grammatical and technical accuracy
- Review schedule and assign jobs in a way that reduces travel time and costs'
- Review technician's invoices
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from technicians in the field
- Basic Customer Service responsibilities, such as:
- Answer multi-line telephone to schedule appointments and address customer concerns
- Respond to customer questions about services, pricing, and warranties
- Resolve customer complaints
- Maintain files and records of service requests, work performed, charges, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Compensation based on experience, $16.00$20.00 per hour.
- 10 days paid vacation and 6 days paid holidays
- Retirement fund with 3% company match
- 100% Company-paid base employee health plan
- Other insurance coverage available: lower deductible health plans, dental, vision, Aflac supplemental
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Health FSA and Dependent Care Assistance Account
- Weekly paychecks
- Compensation based on experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years plumbing industry experience, preferred
- 2 years project coordinator experience, required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and follow through with tasks assigned
- Computer skills including:
- typing 45+ words per minute,
- proficiency in Microsoft Office,
- and the ability to quickly learn basic scheduling programs
- Knowledge of office equipment (telephone/copier/fax machine)
- Must possess a “CAN DO” attitude
A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. A-1 is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. A-1 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
View the EEO is the Law poster here:
English – Spanish – Arabic – Chinese
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through A1 Sewer & Septic Service, Inc. system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.