Elastic Developer – (ELK) Search Logstash Kibana Job RxAdvance Corporation Southboroughby admin on June 26, 2020
RxAdvance Corporation Careers 2020 - RxAdvance Corporation give a chance to fill Elastic Developer – (ELK) Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana that will be placed in Southborough.
RxAdvance Corporation Jobs 2020Description :
RxAdvance needs an Elastic Developer- (ELK) Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana- to join our Database Team.
We are looking for motivated software development engineers who can utilize their Programming knowledge & skill sets to implement high quality solutions.
Strong analytical, programing and troubleshooting skills to understand, analyze business requirements and build quality deliverables or operate and sustain complex systems.
Successful candidate would be contributing to:
- Data analytics for voice quality of service, application logging and feature utilization reporting
- Commercial Application development
- ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana) platform engineering, design & implementation
- Python development and scripting for data ingestion, storage, modeling
- Machine learning and dashboarding
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
· Proven understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms.
· Experienced with Beats- lightweight shipping agents for sending data to Elasticsearch.
· Experienced with Data ingestion, indexing in Elasticsearch.
· Experienced with running complex queries against their data and use aggregations to retrieve complex summaries of their data.
· Experienced with Kibana, creating powerful visualizations of their data, share dashboards, and manage the Elastic Stack.
· Experienced with storing data as JSON documents, Index APIs.
- Experience with Cloud native application development
- Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
Must have experience with:
- ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana)
- API Development (Example: Frameworks Flask, Node JS, RESTful Interface)
- Automation tools like Ansible, Ansible Tower
Good to have:
- Front end development (HTML-5, Java Script, D3.JS)
- SQL/NoSQL database experience
- Micros-service architecture
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- sql: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Only full-time employees eligible
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through RxAdvance Corporation system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.