Senior GUI Developer/Software Engineer Job Altair Engineering Troyby admin on more than 30 days
Altair Engineering Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data
Senior GUI Developer/Software Developer
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients' success, as well as our own.
Job Summary:In this role, you will be primarily supporting development of the graphical user interface (GUI) for Thermo-Fluid System analysis software. You will be an integral part of a compact team responsible for designing, developing, and documenting a robust GUI. This role provides an excellent platform to implement unique ideas along with quick growth opportunities in a fast-moving organization.
What You Will Do:
- Work in a highly dynamic team to further develop the GUI for Thermo-Fluid system design and analysis software.
- Develop GUI front-end and back-end components.
- Work closely with the solver team and product owners to enhance and improve the user experience.
- Support / maintain existing code and respond to user support cases.
- Design and develop high quality, scalable, robust, and reusable code.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3+ years of GUI development experience with QT framework and C++
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Open Cascade or other CAD packages.
- Familiarity with version control software (GitHub, Perforce)
- Familiarity with issue tracking software (JIRA or equivalent)
- Familiarity with software Quality Assurance practices. (Jenkins)
- A can succeed attitude and work ethic
- Familiarity with fluid mechanics and heat transfer
- Familiarity with other ALTAIR engineering software products
- Python programming experience
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Flex Time
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off and exceptional number of paid holidays
- Paid Time Off for Community Service
- On site Exercise facility
- On site Medical Clinic for employees and their families
- Collaborative environment
- Charitable Matching Program
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with simulation, data analytics, and high-performance computing.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration. To learn more, please visit altair.com.
Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.