Assistant General Manager Job Holiday Inn Express and Suites Maconby admin on more than 30 days
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Holiday Inn Express and Suites is seeking a highly energetic and motivated individual for the Assistant General Manager position.
- Manages hotel operations to maximize profitability and growth through the leadership of people delivering a high-quality guest experience.
- Manage day-to-day operations and assignments of the hotel.
- Plan and organize work, communicate goals, and schedule/assign work.
- Comply with and advise staff of formal policies and procedures, identify options and resolve issues.
- Manage the entire sales process for the hotel.
- Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
- Meet or exceed Gross Operating Profit (GOP) goals.
- Maximize room revenues and achieve Revenue Growth Index (RGI) and Revenue Per Available Room goals.
- Develop and monitor the performance of financial and operational plans/budgets and sales and marketing plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the corporation.
- Control labor and expenses in all areas of operations.
- Generate well-written commentary and correct departmental control issues.
- Generate and execute capital expenditure plans for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the company and elevate brand loyalty.
- Oversee the guest service function to ensure guest complaints are resolved appropriately and that service recovery gestures are made in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Achieve and maintain overall satisfaction scores as determined by the company.
- Ensure that brand standards are met in all areas of the hotel; establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Achieve productivity and quality goals.
- Ensure the development and implementation of programs and events that foster a positive work environment, e.g., new employee orientation, employee recognition programs, harassment-free workplace training, etc.
- Establish performance goals for employees and provide regular feedback.
- Develop a succession plan to ensure adequate future bench strength.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets.
- Achieve established Workers Compensation and safety compliance goals. Comply with all standards and inspection requirements.
- Develop and maintain rapport with key community contacts to ensure a visible presence in the local community.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with all departments, regional contacts, and corporate office.
- Management Company - regarding operational updates and current issues.
- Vendors - to ensure adequate inventory of supplies and equipment, to discuss pricing or service issues, to resolve any vendor performance issues, etc.
- Regulatory agencies - regarding safety and compliance matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.25 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Front Desk: 2 years (Required)
- Hotel: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Holiday Inn Express and Suites website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.