Automotive Service Technician - All Levels Job Ed Hicks Infiniti Corpus Christiby admin on August 3, 2020
Ed Hicks Infiniti Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Every employee is absolutely critical to its success. Part of the Hicks Automotive Group, we've been in business since 1973. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career? We provide a great learning environment for Technicians with continuing education and hands-on training.
Experienced Service Technician
Master Service Technician
Technician Specific Benefits
- Shop equipped with the newest technology
- Previous experience with Nissan or Infiniti service is a plus
- Uniforms provided
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
- Development path to meet manufacturer requirements towards Master Technician achievement
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages
Additional Benefits We Offer
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid TrainingSales & Service
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts on products & services
- Saturday lunches
Service Technician Responsibilities
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Completion of multi-point inspection with Infiniti recommended maintenance and repairs
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Maintain a professional workplace and always protect the customer's vehicle during the repair process.
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Previous experience at an automotive dealership
- Strong understanding of the service drive
- Years of experience vary per position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
For further information, please refer official source from Ed Hicks Infiniti on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.