Retail Operations Associate Job DICK #039 S Sporting Goods Wauwatosaby admin on more than 30 days
DICK'S Sporting Goods Jobs 2020Description :
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Operations Associate Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including the office and restrooms
- Assist with the unloading of trucks and processing of freight
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of operations or maintenance experience preferred
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from DICK'S Sporting Goods on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.