HR Coordinator Job VitalSource Raleighby admin on more than 30 days
VitalSource Jobs 2020Description :
®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Human Resources Coordinator to contribute to our Human Resources team in Raleigh, NC. The Human Resources Coordinator reports to the HR Manager, providing general support and administration for several functions including staffing activities, benefits, HRIS, compensation, employee relations, and leaves of absence. Communicates with, and answers routine questions from client group managers and associates based on knowledge of overall HR guidelines, policies and programs. Manages multiple priorities, producing accurate work product in an environment subject to frequent interruptions.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years in an HR function or similar analytical experience
- Knowledge of Wage & Hour rules and regulations
- Knowledge of federal EEOC guidelines
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, and personnel information systems
- Ability to be flexible/multi-task based on workflow demands
- Creates associates files and ensures recordkeeping is aligned with Company and state and federal law
- Supports onboarding of new associates, to include facilitation of new hire orientation and ensures associates are off-boarded timely
- Serves as a resource for benefit-related questions and concerns and partners with Corporate benefits team, as appropriate
- Coordinates annual open enrollment process
- Coordinates administration of all changes to associate records in human capital system, Peoplesoft
- Serves as the primary point of contact and has responsibility for the coordination and record-keeping associated with FMLA, Workers Compensation, STD and personal leaves of absence
- This list is not exhaustive
A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 10 vacation days & 10 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, open work space, where your contributions truly make a difference.
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh with great grub options and an YMCA in the building to work it off (employer paid subsidy offered for YMCA).
- Employer paid parking/commuter subsidy coupled with pre-tax commuter benefits for associates.
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
- Remote Work Options (by team)
- Free Snacks/Drinks/Coffee
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
Technologies LLC, part of Ingram Content Group LLC, is improving the learning experience by making it easier to create and deliver effective and affordable content. The preferred choice among educational institutions and companies for digital learning materials, ® helps over 1,000 educational content providers create and deliver seamless interactive learning experiences through its exclusive Bookshelf® platform to millions of learners at 7,000 institutions. Bookshelf users opened more than 20 million digital textbooks last year and read more than 3.4 billion pages. For more information about , visit https://get.vitalsource.com/
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.
EEO Poster in English
EEO Poster in Spanish
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to VitalSource e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.