Assembler II Job Assembled Products Corporation Rogersby admin on more than 30 days
Assembled Products Corporation Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Advanced Assembly and Order Filling. Advanced assembly workers must be able to assemble more technical assemblies and/or sub-assemblies with daily use of electric tools, pneumatic tools and advanced hand tools to complete those assemblies.
Advanced Assembly may include general electronics, including moderate to heavy electrical board soldering.
Order fillers must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
Assembly II and Order Fillers must be able to write clearly and transcribe numbers correctly.
Must produce quality products and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow all prescribed safety regulations. Must follow the company 5-S Program.
Must be able to communicate with the supervisor with ideas to make their job more productive or ergonomically correct.
Basic Computer skills recommended but not necessary. Must learn.
Must be willing and able to move to other areas/buildings within the company to perform Assembler I and/or Assembler II duties when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.31 - $16.70 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Hand Tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- Can you pass a drug test?
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Assembled Products Corporation website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.