Night Warehouse Loader Job Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits Auroraby admin on more than 30 days
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Load and unload cases of wine/spirits product within a warehouse facility.
- Utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within or between storage facilities.
- Physical, fast-paced position requires continual lifting, lowering and sliding cases of product which weigh 3545 lbs. and occasionally may weigh up to 60 lbs.
- Conduct inventory counts.
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
- Adhere to all safety procedures/standards within the course of performing job duties.
- Report to work daily and adhere to Southern's time and attendance policy.
- Work is performed on night shifts when public transportation may not be operating.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent and/or 1-2 years warehouse experience in a distribution environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Lift 3560 pounds consistently and on a repetitive basis.
- Capable of working a night shift (MondayThursday 4-10 hour shifts) coupled with required overtime during October, November, and December.
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is desired.
- Familiar with warehouse management systems for tracking case volume and product placement within warehouse facility.
- Shipping/receiving, general warehouse and packaging skills.
- Previous distribution center experience.
- Forklift operating experience or certification.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For further information, please refer official source from Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.