Patient Access Rep Job Lakeview Hospital Stillwaterby admin on more than 30 days
Lakeview Hospital Recruitment 2020Description :
Position open for current Admitting department Lakeview employees.
What we’re looking for in you
- High school diploma or equivalent
The skills/experience you bring as a Patient Access Representative
- Excellent customer service and communications skills, including human relations sensitivity, listening and telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to promote and maintain good patient relations and patient confidentiality
- Computer and accurate keyboarding skills
- One year experience in healthcare
- One year work experience in patient registration
- Overall knowledge of third party payers, hospital policies and business office procedures
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Ability to type minimum of 50 WPM
- Epic experience
- ADT and Prelude knowledge
The purpose of the Patient Access Representative role
The Patient Access Representative is a detailed customer service position in a fast-paced atmosphere. This position provides a warm welcome to each patient and family member presenting for service. In addition to customer service functions, the Patient Access Rep is responsible for accurate patient registration which includes; patient identification interviews, verification of patient demographic and insurance information, real time insurance eligibility checks and precise entry of this information into the system.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.