Route Driver/Warehouse Associate Job Nolan #039 s Office and Promotional Products Inc Antonioby admin on August 22, 2020
Nolan's Office and Promotional Products, Inc. Vacancies 2020 - Nolan's Office and Promotional Products, Inc. call a new employee to fill Route Driver/Warehouse Associate that will be placed in Antonio.
Nolan's Office and Promotional Products, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
- Drives vehicles for transporting delivering orders and materials to designated clients/businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Make out of town deliveries (1 day turn around).
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.(Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record )
- Maintains delivery vehicles (e.g. checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete and the customer is satisfied.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Assists in receiving stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport.
- Cleans warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area
- Maintains records (e.g. delivery log, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and providing reliable resource information.
- Prepares orders by pulling from stock for the purpose of meeting delivery requirements.
- Participates in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Performs all functions within the scope of the warehouse for the purpose of providing warehousing operations.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Clean Driving Record
- Warehouse experience required (forklift/etc.)
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws. Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods. (Occasional long days; over 12 hours)
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear a mask when in the office and are distanced 6ft apart. Upon entering the building, all employees will have their temperature checked with a contactless thermometer. Hand sanitizer is readily available for ALL employees.
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- San Antonio, TX 78249 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.