QC Metrologist Job Thermo Fisher Scientific Manat Municipioby admin on more than 30 days
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2020Description :
When you’re part of the team at , you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Metrologist serves the Quality Control Laboratory to ensure that all equipment are properly installed, maintained, validated as necessary, calibrated, and designated operational for daily use to support the various testing demands of Quality Control.
What will you do?
- Coordinates laboratory equipment installation process.
- Coordinates qualifications, maintenance and calibration of category all lab instruments and equipment which include, but not limited to HPLCs, GCs, FTIR spectrometers and UV/Vis spectrophotometers, titrators, centrifuges, portable column heaters, air samplers, alignment kits, stopwatches, thermometers, constant temperature baths, calipers, gage blocks, weight sets, conductivity meters, flow meters, chart recorders, single or multi-channel pipettes. and related systems.
- Review / approve qualification and validation documents as needed.
- Schedules and coordinates all preventive maintenance and repair work performed by outside contractors (includes ensuring vendors are in compliance with site requirements prior to performing equipment related services).
- Ensures qualification, maintenance, and repair activities are communicated to and scheduled with the affected QC functional area and that area management is informed.
- Review of vendors documentations in support of qualification, preventative maintenance, and repair work.
- Ensure the timely submission of service requests for QC equipment and that scheduled work is completed appropriately.
- Initiates, tracks, and close service records as needed.
- Support change control activities impacting QC equipment; provide impact assessments when required.
- Performs investigations of equipment related deviations as needed.
- Participates in laboratory maintenance activities as needed.
- Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
- Writes and revises equipment SOPs as necessary
How will you get here?
Bachelor’s degree in physical science, preferably in Chemistry or Engineering.
Certifications in equipment (HPLC, Dissolution baths, pH meters) repair, preferred
Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience as Metrologist, Service Engineer or a related discipline and it is preferred to have experience in a cGMP laboratory / environment.
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Expert knowledge and understanding of chemistry and analytical instrumental technologies.
- Excellent understanding of quality and regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry, including pharmaceutical GMPs and descriptive organic chemistry.
- Advanced in problem solving skills and logical approach to solving scientific problems.
- Excellent proficiency skills with HPLC, GC, and UV/Vis spectrophotometers, among others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Spanish & English (both oral and written).
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter, mature, independent and dependable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure, able to multi-task and is results-oriented
- Demonstrates ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Proven excellence in customer service skills and team work oriented
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, SAP, Trackwise, among others)
At , each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Thermo Fisher Scientific e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.