Breaking Manager Job Post Holdings Inc Bloomfieldby admin on more than 30 days
Post Holdings, Inc Jobs 2020Description :
- Provides a safe work environment for all personnel.
- Completion of all safety audits, scans & inspections.
- Responsible for the general safety of your employees.
- Assumes personal responsibility to insure safe and healthy workplace for everyone. Adhere to all safety policies and procedures and, incorporate safety and health in all jobs and tasks.
- Involved in SRMP (Safety& Risk Management Process)
- Responsible for all aspects of liquid product manufacturing.
- Coordinates workflow between all plant departments.
- Ensures a safe work environment is maintained or improved throughout the plant.
- Maintains consistent communication and fosters teamwork between all personnel and departments.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are fairly administered between departments and shifts.
- Responsible for departmental cost control with emphasis on quality.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of process efficiencies, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for controlling cost and meeting annual budgetary numbers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and in group situations.
- Ability to respond to questions from internal/external customers/vendors at all levels including management.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Able to work overtime or weekends when required.
We have the honor and responsibility of working in food – a critical infrastructure industry during this time of global crisis. We are working around the clock to keep inventory flowing to our retailers and to help feed the world. We are hiring at many of our manufacturing facilities; this is a great opportunity for those who are now available due to hours being cut at their regular job or being sent home from college temporarily.
Take a look at how Michael Foods is giving back to the community during this difficult time!https://lnkd.in/e8EVU2Z
The Breaking Manager plans, directs and coordinates the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing food products in accordance with safety, cost, quality and quantity specifications. S/he will adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
This position has the responsibility to comply with Safety work rules at all times as well as an obligation to reinforce Safety as a Core Value. Ensures that all policies, procedures and activities, related to Food Safety & Quality, are followed and complied with uniformly, in an effort to reduce product and process variability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all the duties associated with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Breaking Manager Bloomfield August 2020 Post Holdings, Inc above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Bloomfield below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.