Physical Therapist (PT) - PRN Job Falfurrias Nursing amp Rehabilitationby admin on May 16, 2020
Falfurrias Nursing & Rehabilitation Recruitment 2021Description :
Provides patient assessment, care planning, direct treatment and consultation to a general rehab caseload. Participates in the rehab team process. Provides caregiver training. Involvement in rehab program development. Supervises other licensed therapists, assistants, technicians, aides, and students, as required. Provides administrative duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy and professional licensure in the state of hire.
Two years clinical experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize independent and effective clinical judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Utilizes effective time management skills.
- Ability to function effectively in various systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff, residents, and customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Screens and evaluates patients and develops an appropriate plan of care.
- Provides direct patient care in accordance with physician’s orders and under an established plan of care.
- Contributes to the team decision making process.
- Provides training to patients, families, caregivers, and staff.
- Provides clinical documentation on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and application of Medicare, Medicaid, and other reimbursement systems.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with patients, families, caregivers, team members, staff, customers, and supervisors.
- Participates in clinical program development and implementation.
- Participates in orientation of new staff as directed.
- Participates in new learning to remain current in the field of expertise.
- Participates in quality improvement programs.
- Ensures the delivery of quality rehab services.
- Demonstrates courtesy, compassion, and respect to patients, caregivers, customers, physicians, and co-workers.
- Completes required educational training per Daybreak policy, Maintain Compliance with Daybreak’s Compliance Program and plan, adhere to the Daybreak’s Code of Conduct,
- Work with the facility and organizations on case management needs and requirements.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.