Cultivation Technician I Job Canndescent Desert Springsby admin on more than 30 days
Canndescent Jobs 2020Description :
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of the Cultivation team you will be primarily responsible for day to day cultivation responsibilities to assure healthy plants, producing the highest quality flower.
As the Cultivation Technician you will,
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and packaging practices under the direction of the Cultivation Manager
- Transplant, water, prune, clean, feed and fertilize
- Maintain all feeding, watering and PH logs, reporting any discrepancies or problems immediately
- Check plants daily for evidence of mold or pests and report any findings
- Document daily cultivation activities and report concerns
- Maintain and clean equipment
- Clean, sterilize and maintain cultivation facility, including some janitorial tasks
Your experience and skills include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience cultivating in a commercial growing operation preferred
- Basic math skills
- Familiarity in a warehouse environment
- Strong communication and team work
- Ability to stay focused on repetitive tasks without compromising quality and appearance
- Ability to stay up to speed and hit targest while maintaining quality and accuracy
Equity: When you do well, we all do well. Every employee of is an owner of the company
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off: Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Canndescent on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.