Dietary Aide Job National Health Care Brattleboroby admin on October 22, 2020
National Health Care Jobs 2020Description :
Pine Heights at Brattleboro, a 5 Star facility located in beautiful Brattleboro, VT is looking for FT/PT Dietary Aides.
Come work with a great group of Staff, in a fun environment. No prior dietary experience is required, but is helpful.
1. Prepares, portions and serves appropriate and adequate amounts of food items, beverages and desserts for meal service according to menu and prescribed therapeutic diets in a timely, safe and sanitary manner and according to infection control procedures.
2. Prepares and delivers nourishment's at appropriate times according to procedure in a safe and sanitary manner.
3. Sets up trays and/or place settings according to prescribed therapeutic diets using meal tickets according to procedure in a timely, safe and sanitary manner.
1. Assists with meal set-up at meal time according to the diet card, considering therapeutic diets, food preferences and consistencies to meet each resident's individual dietary needs.
2. Stores all food items and supplies according to procedure including the storage of chemicals.
3. Stocks all needed items in appropriate quantities for the proper functioning of the Dietary Department.
4. Prepares, washes, sanitizes and properly handles dishes and utensils or pots, pans and cooking utensils according to procedure in a timely, safe and sanitary manner.
5. Operates, cleans and sanitizes any equipment or carts utilized according to procedure in a safe and sanitary manner.
6. Cleans food service working area as assigned according to posted work and cleaning schedules. Maintains a neat, clean and orderly work environment including trash removal and cleaning of trash receptacles. Keeps dish room clean, orderly and free of standing water.
7. Stocks cafeteria with supplies as directed by supervisor.8. Performs related tasks as assigned.
187 Oak Grove Ave, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USA
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to National Health Care e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.