Assembly Tech 1 Job Lionbridge Technologies Corvallisby admin on January 7, 2021
Lionbridge Technologies Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Assembly Technician 1
The successful candidate will have experience in executing repetitive tasks under limited supervision. Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand all documentations related to tools.
- Perform the set up and verification of equipment and process.
- Follow verbal or written instructions.
- Responsible for reporting any equipment issues to leads and/ or supervisors.
- Follow security, safety, and quality procedures for all work performed.
- Able to understand inspection parameters.
- Work other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 6 months in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working on production line.
- Intermediate computer knowledge including Word and Excel.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrams, or schedule forms.
- Must be able to stand and/ or sit for at least 2 hours at a time.
- Should be able to lift up to 25lbs frequently.
- Should be able to lift up to 50lbs infrequently.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Working conditions can include:
- Swing or evening shift
- Repetitive hand motions
- Clean-room PPE in Some work areas
- Must wear all required Safety PPE
For more detail information, please refer official source from Lionbridge Technologies on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.