Leasing Associates Needed Job American Landmark Summervilleby admin on more than 30 days
American Landmark Recruitment 2021Description :
Apartments is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Leasing Consultant for Elevate at Brighton Park, our 329 unit residential community located in Summerville, SC!
As Leasing Consultant, you will show and lease apartments to prospective residents and support property's marketing plan as directed by the Community Manager. You will be responsible for continuing your education by seeking opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property.
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
- Responsible for ensuring the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show.
- Responsible for maintaining work areas and office in a clean orderly manner and oversee the “curb appeal” of the property.
- Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
- Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
- Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
- Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities of property.
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material. Update periodically as needed.
- Responsible for “shopping” competitive properties.
- Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding rentals.
- Responsible to conduct out-reach marketing at least once per week.
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under direction of Community Manager.
- Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Responsible for assisting Assistant Manager in collection of delinquent rents.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned by the Community Manager.
- College degree helpful but not required.
- Minimum 2 years working in the apartment industry.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, the Internet, and YieldStar management software.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be self-starter.
- Bi-lingual helpful.
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits package and bonus system
- Three weeks’ vacation per year
- Sick time
- Medical Insurance Life Insurance Dental and Vision Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ match
Background & drug screening are a requirement.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, please refer official source from American Landmark Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with American Landmark, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.