Intervention Teacher Job Opportunities for Learning Bixbyby admin on more than 30 days
Opportunities for Learning Recruitment 2020Description :
The Teacher is our most important resource. Their duties are to ensure that a student receives quality instruction, makes educational progress, and reaches their academic goals. Teachers are primarily responsible for delivering our educational program. This position is primarily responsible for delivering our educational program to ensure data driven, results based instruction for students in the implementation of the Common Core Standards. This position will be available to provide direct instruction to students 6 hours a day.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following:*
- Prepares focused interventions for student’s academic success.
- Instruct students in multiple subjects, using various teaching methods, audiovisual aids and other materials.
- Prepares outline for course of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of state and school.
- Collaborates with teacher(s) to seek alternative interventions to motivate and prevent students from dropping out.
- Assists pupils in selecting course of study.
- Counsels students in adjustment and academic problems.
- Collaborates with parents, students and teachers to improve attendance.
- Participates in various community groups or functions, faculty and professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops. Meets with students and parents to discuss student progress and problems.
- Participates in related activities, such as student organizations or committees.
- Administers tests to evaluate pupil progress, assesses student work product and record results.
- Maintains attendance records, student files, and transcripts.
- Assists with State mandated student testing.
- Responsible for file maintenance in preparation for random, bi-monthly, and year-end audits.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, inviting, professional center for students to attend.
- Performs other administrative functions and duties assigned.
- Maintains a partial or full summer/winter student load during the short-term enrollment periods.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to teach and delegate responsibility to students.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, exercising reasonable judgment, in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with minimal supervision.
- Superior organizational and record keeping skills.
- Ability to synergize with field and corporate staff to implement the educational program.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate problem solving skills, while maintaining courtesy, professionalism, and a customer service attitude.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with students, parents, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and database management.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree
- California clear single subject teaching credential
- At least 12 months of company teaching experience.
- The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all inclusive. They describe the general nature and level of work being performed and/or represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job. The Company retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Opportunities for Learning on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.