Form Carpenter (Plant Division) Job State Utility Contractors Northby admin on more than 30 days
State Utility Contractors Jobs 2020Description :
- Shoot grade, measure and field cut wood bracing, wooden edge forms, keyways, and blockouts for various pieces of equipment & piping. Climb ladders, wear fall protection devices, and work on scaffolding elevated above ground level a minimum of 10 ft. Lift and carry handset form materials that weigh at least 80 lbs
- Experience & Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in advanced carpentry with emphasis in the field of heavy civil construction, bridge construction, and / or water & wastewater construction. Must be able to solve mathematical problems to properly measure for the amount of materials needed to construct a form. Must be organized to plan the sequence of work from start to finish, and must be able to use carpentry tools such as hand saws, electric saws, and drills. Must have experience working with symons handset, gangset form systems for complex poured in place structures. Must have experience installing embed items such as; metal & plastic wall sleeves & pipes, formed blockouts, anchor bolts, and waterstops of all types. Must be able to read and understand blueprints, diagrams, and local / national building codes.
- Working Conditions:
- Most form carpenters work on a job site outdoors in a variety of weather conditions including extreme heat, cold and precipitation. The work may be labor-intensive as rough carpentry typically involves lifting and positioning of large sections of wood, manual cutting of wood sections and hammering of nails. Some job sites also require a form carpenter to climb in and out of foundation pits, tanks and multiply elevated structures.
- A college degree is not required; however, a high school diploma is and carpentry experience is preferred. On the job training is available to advance a carpenters career.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from State Utility Contractors on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.