Flow Cytometry Senior Analyst-Franklin Job Tennessee Oncology Franklinby admin on more than 30 days
Tennessee Oncology Recruitment 2020Description :
Location: Franklin TN
FT/PT Status: Regular Full Time
Responsibilities / Essential Functions: Responsible for day to day processing and analysis of Flow Cytometry samples and assists in the leadership and development of department.
- Receive and process Flow Cytometry specimens according to department protocols.
- Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth by current departmental guidelines.
- Oversight of training employees with department protocols and company guidelines.
- Monitors documentation and maintenance of departmental QA programs.
- Reviews monthly antibody inventory and supplies.
- Performs Monthly QC review
- Provides leadership and assistance to other techs with respect to problem solving and interpretation of difficult clinical findings.
- Identifies and corrects problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of patient samples
- Collaborates with Pathologist, Lab Director, and Pathology Reference Lab and subsidiaries when required.
- Must be familiar with and abide by the Corporate Compliance Program and all corporate policies, including the Privacy and Security policies.
- Take the lead in Bone Marrow Aspirate staining and differential analysis
- Completes all aspects of leukemia-lymphoma immunophenotyping, including sample preparation, staining, acquisition, data analysis and writing reports for pathologist review
- Provides training to all Flow staff as it relates to analysis and reporting of Flow data.
- Prepares bone marrow aspirate smears for special staining
- Assists with development, optimization, and validation of new tests
- Helps with administrative duties including writing and maintaining procedures, completing proficiency testing, and help to maintain supply inventory as needed
- Must hold a valid Tennessee Medical Laboratory License.
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure.
- At least four years of Flow Cytometry experience required.
For further information, please refer official source from Tennessee Oncology Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Tennessee Oncology, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.