Marketing Manager Job Signamax Miami
Signamax Recruitment 2020Description :
- Experience in managing digital marketing plans, including experience with SEO, social media, and digital display/video campaigns.
- Candidates should demonstrate expertise in quantitatively measuring results of marketing campaigns objective.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a team-based environment. Promote open communication and support an environment of innovation and creative change.
- Must have excellent skills in project management, demonstrated ability to make timely and effective decisions, and handle multiple priorities.
- Candidates should demonstrate the ability to manage projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively within the organization.
- Create strategies and campaigns to drive sales and brand loyalty; own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content from website landing pages and social media outlets, to case studies and sales collateral
- Prepare and monitor campaign budgets, along with, coordinating needs with the president and accounting to ensure full circle communication.
- Work in conjunction with Product Management and Sales teams to coordinate marketing efforts to maximize sales volume and margin.
- Maintain knowledge regarding Signamax products and their applications to the potential customers.
- Maintain an understanding of the industry to identify marketing opportunities.
- Communicate to Product Management and Director of Sales on a timely basis of new opportunities.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Coordinate regional trade shows and/or conferences in accordance with the account or target market strategy, with the objective of maintaining or improving customer relationships and prospecting for new business.
- Manage the flow of information and communications between Signamax and key account(s) and/or target markets in accordance with the account strategy, with the objective of improving customer relationships.
- Secure media partners to third party recognition and promotion of company programs and events.
- Develop key relationships with company partners to identify key opportunities for joint campaigns.
- Oversee company branding, branded material, and co-branded content to ensure branding guidelines are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s in a related field, which may include liberal arts, business, marketing, or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of Data Center connectivity applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of IP security infrastructure applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of Media Conversion and Ethernet Switching preferred
- Ability to forge solid business relationships.
- Ability to travel required.
Required Technical Skills:
Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop), Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook), HTML coding (general knowledge), WordPress, and CRM software
- Competitive salary, commission, and bonus plan.
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan.
- Company subsidized health insurance.
Job Type: Full-Time
Qualified and interested parties should email their resume along with salary requirements to [email protected]
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Signamax system at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Marketing Manager Miami July 2020 Signamax above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Miami below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.