Intercompany Fulfillment Planner- Americas Job Entegris Inc Round Rockby admin on more than 30 days
Entegris, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
- Execute MRP Planning actions to support Entegris Distribution and Central Distribution Warehouses;
- Reduce Inventory costs and E&O;
- Ensure high Customer On-Time service per. corporate and divisional goals;
- Ensure customers are pro-actively notified of delayed orders through the Pro-Active Notification Process;
- Support Customer Stocking Programs to ensure these programs are used and maintained appropriately.
- Responsible for supply of Finished Good distribution for North America distribution centers to ensure products arrive at right time with right quantity utilizing Entegris ERP planning system (SAP);
- Ensure accurate ERP signals to CDC and Factory / Contract Manufacturer (CM);
- Execute Stock Transfer Orders and manage those orders based on MRP Actions;
- Troubleshoot inaccurate MRP action messages and fix root cause;
- Manage safety stock targets / inventory levels that meet company goals related to service and inventory levels;
- Manage product shelf life with consideration to customer requirements and financial Excess & Obsolescence (E&O) targets;
- Manage STO’s for return of Reusable Fixed Assets as required;
- Execute Proactive Notification Workflows as required to assure customers are advised in advance of delayed orders;
- Work with Logistics to publish Shipment Consolidation Schedules;
- Maintain On-Time Late Reason codes and Root Cause analysis for orders;
- Work closely with logistics operations and customer service including cross-functional teams to resolve planning/scheduling issues and expedites;
- Maintain Master data settings, sourcing rules, Purchase Info. Records and transfer price in SAP;
- Interface between factory planners, US/Regional planners, local Customer Service and Sales team;
- Backup Intercompany and Customer Fulfillment Planners while team members are out of the office;
- Project Support for Regional and Global projects;
- Maintain Metric Reporting.
- Functional use of ERP systems, MRP and Materials Planning applications. Experience in SAP and IBP preferred;
- Requires minimal supervision, effectively prioritizes work environment and multi-tasking in a fast-paced operating environment;
Strong comunication skills and ability to communicate and collaborate well with the following groups: Sales, Product Management, Customer Service and Divisional Supply Network Planning;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent in related field, or
- 3 years or more industry experience and knowledge in the related field/industry;
APIC’s certification preferred;
- Ability to collaborate and excellent communication skills;
- Hands-on SAP, IBP, advanced Excel, Microsoft Office, good presentation skills and team effectiveness;
- Strong business acumen with strong process driven and customer intimacy mindset;
- Speaking and written English languages. English as business language;
- PACE driven working style.
- Independently functioning in the for above listed skills/competencies after a 3-month training and on-boarding process;
- Consistent and accurate Master Data Maintenance;
- Consistent and appropriate execution of MRP Actions;
- Shows that they can create, maintain, review and approve Policy, SOP and EUP documentation;
- Makes good business decisions to support corporate, department and personal goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.