Analyst I Core Business Systems Job Inland Empire Health Plans Rancho Cucamongaby admin on more than 30 days
Inland Empire Health Plans Recruitment 2020Description :
Under the direction of the Core Business Systems Management, the Analyst I - Core Business Systems will provide research, project management, and analytical support in the areas of development and implementation of operational policies and strategies that support core business functions within the department. This position will serve as a liaison between internal business units to ensure key initiatives are tracked, updated and reported out as scheduled. The Analyst I - Core Business Systems will also coordinate with key departments, vendors and regulators to develop, collect and organize business policies, agreements and workflows. Duties also include continuously improving processes and a variety of complex assignments that are delegated by management in terms of objectives rather than specific instructions. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
1. Act as an Analyst for the Business Systems Management as follows:
a. Coordinate all department functions as requested.
b. Act as liaison between the department and other IEHP departments.
c. Coordinate and facilitate LEAN initiatives in alignment with IEHP Process Improvement efforts.
2. Gather and analyze requirements for and develop reports and operational processes.
3. Utilize Workfront system and processes to support operational strategies and reporting.
4. Facilitate and manage strategic and departmental focused projects.
5. Write training materials, Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Software Requirements Specifications (SRSs), Decision Recommendation Documents, and Change Requests (CRs) as needed.
6. Demonstrate a commitment to understand and adhere to the Regulatory requirements as they relate to the business unit.
7. Assist with preparation of Team presentations and present as requested.
8. Participate in issue resolution and present recommendations to Management.
9. Assist in the development and implementation of metrics and maintenance of Visual Management Tools.
10. Assist in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures related to job functions, procedures, and technical guidelines.
11. Coordinate and prepare documentation for internal/external audits.
12. Demonstrate a commitment to support IEHP’s strategic priorities to become a 5-Star Health Plan.
13. Demonstrate commitment to Team Member Engagement by participating in projects/tasks/activities that promote Team Member excitement and enthusiasm for their role, increased work effort, and commitment to the organization. Experience Qualifications
1 - 2 years in Health Plan Operations and Government Programs. Experience successfully managing business relationships with stakeholders - Required. Preferred Experience
Experience working with Medicare / Medicaid government programs - Preferred. Workfront reporting experience - Preferred. Education Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Public or Business Administration, Health Care, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Accounting or related field from an accredited institution required. Preferred Education
Master’s degree from an accredited institution preferred. Knowledge Requirement
Knowledge of Managed Care systems and client/server applications - Preferred.
Knowledge of health plan business operations - Preferred.
Principles and methods of systems analysis for data processing - Required.
Principles of sound testing methodologies - Preferred.
Sound research techniques - Preferred. Skills Requirement
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Visio - Required.
Project management understanding and skills - Preferred.
Excellent written, and oral communication skills - Required.
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities - Required. Abilities Requirement
Ability to work independently, under pressure, balances multiple projects and deadline driven - Required.
Ability follow-through and track all outstanding tasks and coordinate with assigned owners to ensure tasks are completed timely - Required.
Ability to grasp new ideas and concepts quickly - Required.
Ability to successfully present ideas in an audience-oriented manner – Required.
Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity, priority levels and deadlines - Required.
Strong work ethic and highly self-motivating and directing - Required.
Successful working in a team oriented, collaborative, and changing environment - Required.
Willingness and ability to learn – Required.
Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills - Required. Commitment to Team Culture
The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization. Working Conditions
Makes necessary adjustments to work shift ensure completion of projects and to meet deadlines, e.g., system releases, critical milestones.
Starting Salary: $66,040 - $84,200
Pay rate will commensurate with experience
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 6,000 and a team of more than 2,000 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.2 million members. And our mission and core values help guide us in the development of innovative programs and the creation of an award winning workplace. As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and Make a Difference with us! IEHP offers a Competitive salary and a benefit package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and retirement plan.
For further information, please refer official source from Inland Empire Health Plans Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Inland Empire Health Plans, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Analyst I Core Business Systems Rancho Cucamonga August 2020 Inland Empire Health Plans above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Rancho Cucamonga below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.