Team Member Job Pizza Hut Decaturby admin on September 17, 2020
Pizza Hut Recruitment 2021Description :
Working at Pizza Hut is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. As a Pizza Hut team member, you can be the smiling face that greets and serves the customers or a cook who make things happen in the kitchen. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You'll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and learn skills that last a lifetime.
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Rewards & Recognition Program
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do. Communication skills are key – you’re not going to be able to text message customers back and forth. In other words, you should be comfortable talking to strangers.
- You've got attitudethe right kind of courseand understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – with some teamwork.
- And you’re at least 16 years old – 18 if you want to be a driver.
- We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact Human Resources at 770-738-7148.
participates in E-Verify.
Requirements Ability to work in warm and cold temperatures Ability to stand for 8-10 hours Ability to lift up to 50lbs Ability to climb ladders for general maintenance Ability to perform the following motions • Bending • Squatting • Twisting • Pulling • Reaching
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.