Dishwasher Job Melting Pot Spokaneby admin on August 31, 2020
Melting Pot Recruitment 2020Description :
*Restaurant or Kitchen experience is preferred.
*Must have Thursday - Sunday night availability.
The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining all aspects of the dish area and dish machine. He / she must provide a positive, consistent leadership role model to hourly staff; ensuring total guest satisfaction.
- Dish machine set-up and maintenance.
- Use of proper pre-soaking procedures, cleaning fondue pots, cleaning fondue forks, and following proper chemical usage.
- Immediately documents and reports repairs and maintenance issues.
- Positive interaction between service staff and other team members.
- Effective time management. Keeping busy even during slower service periods.
- Practices teamwork by communicating with and assisting all members of the restaurant team.
- Uses checklists to ensure proper set-up and close down of each shift.
- Restaurant or Kitchen experience is required.
- Must be able to perform all job responsibilities and accountabilities.
- The items listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school or college course work / restaurant experience and training, highly desired.
- Food safety certification recommended.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Night Shift
- On Call
- One location
Typical start time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
For further information, please refer official source from Melting Pot Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Melting Pot, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.