CNA 12-8 Job Newfield House Plymouthby admin on June 30, 2020
Newfield House Recruitment 2020Description :
Something Better awaits YOU!
Sign-on Bonus $750
Despite the low availability of CNA's in the area, Newfield House is staffed much higher than our competition, and we still want more! We are seeking one 24/hour per week CNA on the night shift.
We are different. Serving privately paying families exclusively, we provide a higher level of service, and offer our staff a better experience and better benefits. We cater to a LTC geriatric population only, we do not take young or substance abuse patients.
Family owned and operated since 1962, Newfield House provides a beautiful setting with 24 hour nursing care to 50 residents. Newfield is operated by very responsive administration. Qualified candidates must share in our tradition of providing the elderly and their families with exceptional care and hospitality. We are the long time standard for excellence in long term care.
- Hourly rates starting at $16/hr and up based on experience, plus a $2/hr night shift differential.
- Much lower work load than other nursing homes.
- Staff are always well supplied and supported by management.
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Harvard Pilgrim Insurance with effective $1000 Deductible, and Dental Insurance available.
- 10 Paid Holidays.
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year of employment.
- $750 Sign-On bonus payable in 3 installments after 90, 120 and 180 days
- Free meals, drinks, and snacks.
Job Type: Part-time
License: MA CNA LICENSE
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Monday to Friday
- Signing Bonus
- cna: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Nursing home
Completed license needed:
- Within 3 months
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Waiting period may apply
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.